Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another Glowing Review from Sifting Thoughts!

Leah the writer of Sifting Thoughts purchased Prtty Peaushun through Fresh Picked Stuff in Canada and then wrote this amazing review!  Thanks so much Leah!  Please check out her lovely blog here::
http://leahhg.wordpress.com/




PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion

I initially heard about PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion after reading THISpost. I decided to do some further research into the product and could not believe all the amazing reviews. I decided to order the product online and received my bag of PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion in Dark a couple of weeks ago.
“PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion was created by a celebrity makeup artist for celebrities, models, dancers, singers, swingers, musicians, athletes, actors, wannabes, the young and the young at heart. Loved by all.
Peau, (Fr.) noun, feminine [po] 1. skin
PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion not only looks beautiful on, but, with the help of some exciting active ingredients, will also help improve the condition of your skin.
The subtle light reflecting pigments in LIGHT, MEDIUMDARK and DEEP DARKgive a natural radiance and will help even out skin tone and enhance muscle tone, for a sexy slimmer silhouette. PLAIN is just plain luscious. Use it alone or on top of the others for extra punch.
The PRTTY PEAUSHUN formula is natural and fragrance free, contains no toxic ingredients and is formulated without: Diethanolamine (DEA), GMOs, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Pthalates, Propyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance, Talc, Toluene, Triclosan. Contains no animal products. Not tested on animals.
The PRTTY PEAUSHUN packaging is ‘anti-packaging’ designed to take up minimal space in landfills. Exceptionally lightweight without secondary packaging helps to leave as light a carbon footprint as possible. The dispensing mechanisms keeps the product clean by discouraging contaminants to enter. The flexibility of the package guarantees you’ll get every last drop!”
I ordered my bag of PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion in Dark through an online Canadian reseller, Fresh Picked Stuff. It came within a week with a ton of additional information that was extremely helpful. PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion is made up of 92% natural raw ingredients such as:
Avocado Oil/Avocado Butter
- Creates suppleness
- Promotes collagen/elastin and protein production
- Helps diminish stretch marks and scars
- Healing and soothing
Pomelo/Grapefruit Wax
- Helps reduce sagging and wrinkling
- Repairs, tightens and promotes elasticity
- Assists in detoxifying, toning, fluid drawing and reducing cellulite
- Uplifting and stimulating
- A light citrus scent
Jojoba Gel
- Creates suppleness
Calendula Flower
- An anti-inflammatory
- Healing and soothing
Green Tea Extract
- An anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-aging, acne fighting botanical
- Reduces UV damage and prevents collagen breakdown
- Repairs, tightens and promotes elasticity
- Contains caffeine, an anti-carcinogenic and helps reduce cellulite
Rosemary Extract
- An anti-oxidant and acne fighting botanical
- Reduces aches and pains related to exercise and stress
- Improves circulation and stimulates cell renewal
- Reduces appearance of varicose veins and broken capillaries
- Uplifting and stimulating
- Healing and soothing
Allantoin
- Promotes collagen/elastin and protein production
- Healing and soothing
Arnica
- An anti-inflammatory
- Diminishes bruising
Blue Vervain Leaf
Reduces aches and pains related to exercise and stress
Now that you have learnt a little bit about what the product claims to offer, here is my review of it. The lotion comes in the following five colors: plainlightmedium,dark and deep dark. Based on my current skin tone, I decided to purchase this product in dark, especially since I have more color in the summer months. I am not going to lie; I was really skeptical when I first tested this product. The formula is liquid based (not exactly what one may think when they try a “lotion”) and highly pigmented. Nevertheless, I decided to experiment with the product and could not believe the results.
You can actually apply this product anywhere on your body. I chose to apply it to the areas I felt would be most enhanced by this product, such as: my upper chest, legs and face. You need very little of this product in order to get your desired results. After about fifteen minutes you can really see the lotion soaking into your skin. The difference isn’t enormous, but it is enough to make you fall in love with the product. Your muscles looked more toned, your body has a subtle glow and overall, your skin looks even and smooth. I especially like applying this particular product to my face. Although I have sensitive skin, I did not break out when I applied PRTTY PEASHUN to my face. I did not notice a huge difference until about twenty minutes after application. I could not believe how gorgeous my skin looked. I continued my daily makeup routine (minus a moisturizer), applying foundation, setting powder, bronzer and blush ahieving an absolutely flawless face. I was shocked.
I honestly cannot reiterate how amazing this product is. I really wanted to capture this product in as natural a way as possible, so I took the following photograph outside:
Can you tell which leg I applied it to? If you guessed the left leg, you are 100% correct. I took this photograph in natural lighting without the use of any photo editing. As you can tell, my left leg looks darker and more toned with the aid of the lotion. It does get to be a little oily by the end of eight to ten hours, so I would not recommend falling asleep with this lotion on. To find out more about this product, your shade and wear you can purchase it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment