Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Glowing Review from The Glamorous

We just found this super lovely review from The Glamorous Beauty Blog.  Here is an excerpt.


BeautyWorksWest - My new beauty haven!

Have you heard of BeautyWorksWest? It's an online boutique which gives you the products that combines the science and beauty. I cam across the site on one my daily site trawls and I saw brands I have never heard of which always peaks my interest. So having tried a few of them out, here are my favourites.
My dream body (that will never happen)...



Prtty Peaushun, pronounced Pretty Potion, is a body lotion that gives you the most amazing golden shimmer, firms and conceals imperfections including cellulite, varicose veins and stretch marks. Basically there is nothing it does not do except clean the floor and make you cup of tea.


To Read the rest click here::
http://the-glamorous.blogspot.com/2011/09/beautyworkswest-my-new-beauty-haven.html

No comments:

Post a Comment