Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Few of Bethany's Favorite Things!

Bethany has an eye for greatness and when she loves something she must share.  Here is where we will post some of her latest finds or all time favorites.



S’well Bottle - OMG, my water stays icey cold all day! I drink way more water now because it's so refreshing. The mouth is large enough for ice cubes, which remain as cubes for the whole day. The bottom fits in every cup holder. It never gets condensation on the outside and it's beautiful to boot! I sport it in silver. www.swellbottle.com.
I Love My Muff - This muff stuff is fabulous for the gal on the go and it's natural and vegan as well.  Love the convenience of the individually packaged wipes. My fave is the citrus scent. www.ilovemymuff.com.
Beauty Blender - An essential makeup tool. Use damp with a stippling action for flawless foundation application. The hot pink egg looks great too! www.beautyblender.net.
Essie Nailpolish in Jazz - My signature shade! Can't live without it. I get daily compliments on my long and lovelies thanks to this subdued taupey nude. And it dries fast! www.essie.com.
Palmers Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick - I use this for the lips, the elbows, the heels, cuts and scratches. It's a great all-in-one healer in a big chunky stick. www.palmers.com.
Vita-Medica Clear Skin Formula Vitamins - Miracle! I have seen amazing results with my own skeptical eyes... and fast! Tracy Anderson is a huge fan. www.vitamedica.com.
Tracy Anderson’s Metamorphosis DVD Workout - Everything you'd expect from Tracy... and more! There's a reason the A-listers hang on her every word. It's gospel. www.tracyandersonmethod.com/metamorphosis/

No comments:

Post a Comment