Monday, November 7, 2011

New Beauty Online Magazine!

Look what New Beauty Online Magazine has to say about Prtty Peaushun!



The Secret to Photo Shoot-Worthy Skin

The Secret to Photo Shoot-Worthy Skin

Posted Monday, November 07, 2011 by Shellie Terry Benson, Editor

Once, during a magazine photo shoot in Naples, FL, a stylist pulled out a supersecret product and smeared it on his bikini-clad models' legs, arms, stomachs and backs. I watched in wonder as their rather normal-looking skin transformed into luminescent, flawless, muscle-defined, tanned skin that inspired a jealous fit from me.

"What is that magic stuff?" I asked. "It's a secret. But try it," he offered and plopped a dollop into my hand. I lathered it on my legs and felt like a super svelte model, free of any bruises or spider veins for the rest of the day. I've often dreamed of finding such a product again...and now I have.

Celebrity makeup artist Bethany Karlyn's Prtty Peaushun recently landed on my desk, and a glint from the silvery pouch gave me a little wink. The next day I slathered it on, and like that unidentified product, this makeup/lotion gave my skin a subtle glisten and smoothed away discolorations. The plant extracts in the formula work to tighten the skin, and the light-reflecting particles highlight muscle tone and really make the skin glow.

So take that, stylist guy! Mystery solved. Karlyn's formula is a favorite among many celebrities known for their glistening skin like Rihanna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway and more. Now you can get in on the secret, too.

Check out all that New Beauty has to offer here::  http://www.newbeauty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment