Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Glowing Review! NY Cosmetics Examiner

What a lovely review!  Thanks so much Tania Greene!

   

Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion review


I live for that dewy fresh glow. Who doesn't? I drink more water than the law should allow and my red wine consuption would make Hoda and Kathie Lee proud. I take my vitamins and have enough skincare products to put Henri Bendel out of business. All of these things may give me a glow, but not the "I've been laying around on a yacht off the coast of the South of France" glow. You know what I'm talking about. That glow Jennifer Lopez seems to have all the time. Well, I finally got it and it's not in a bottle, but in a bag.
For the past 10 years I've been a loyal fan of Nars Body Glow. It's light, smells delicious, and it makes my skin shine like the sun. A few weeks ago at a photo shoot, the stylist on set kept raging about the prodcut Prtty Peashun and exclaimed how it would have our legs gleaming. I spoke up and said "Whatever it  is it can't be better than my Nars!"  He then cut his eyes at me and said, "Girl you just don't know!". Now, when a gay man tells you something is fabulous and gets an attitude about it, you know it must be serious. So, I knew I had to get my hands on this new miracle lotion.


Continue reading on Examiner.com:  http://www.examiner.com/ny-in-new-york/prtty-peaushun-skin-tight-body-lotion-review-review

No comments:

Post a Comment