Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Glowing Review!! Beauty In New York City

Wow!  What a great review from Kristine at Beauty In New York City!  It's witty, and so positive, in fact we get an A+!  Check it out!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Get Sexy, Gorgeous Skin With The Hot New Skin Tight Body Lotion -- Prtty Peaushun

Once upon a time, in a land far away, but not so long ago, a girl named Karen dreamed of beautiful, perfectly bronzed and radiant legs. She was a dancer, you see and needed her legs to look fantastic at all times. She thought the end was near for her milky whites and clearly they were no match for self tanners. Then one day feeling very defeated her fairy Godmother decided to pay her a visit.

She said, "Karen, why are so sad?"
Karen replied, "It's my legs! They just aren't perfect like I want them to be."
Her fairy Godmother giggled and said, "Well, I guess you haven't tried Prtty Peaushun then."
"What's that?" Karen cried.
"It's only the best thing that's ever happened to my legs since sliced bread deary!" Godmother replied while flashing her sexy legs Karen's way.
Karen grasped in awe and replied, "I must have that!"
Fairy Godmother wiggled her wand and POP! appeared a package of Prtty Peaushun in shade Medium. Karen squealed with delight and never feared for dull looking legs again.
THE END.

Okay... so this story may or may not have happened, who can say really? However, the real story begins while I looked through my friend's photos on Facebook. I was browsing along and kept noticing how gorgeous her legs were. At work, the next day, I asked her what in the world she was wearing on her legs. She begin to tell me about a product she used called Prtty Peaushun and it was her little secret. I knew I had to have this miracle product. Now I knew it would be good. I didn't know it would be amazing.

Prtty Peaushu ($36) was created by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Bethany Karlyn. It has subtle light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base that gives the skin a gorgeous glow. The radiance helps to conceal imperfections while the natural plant ingredient helps to firm and tighten. It also helps to diminish the appearance of cellicute, strench marks, and varicose veins. The formula is natural and fragrance free. It contains avocado oil/butter, jojobo gel, green tea extract, rosemary extract, arnica and a few other natural ingredients. Not tested on animals. The packaging is "anti-packaging." The reason behind that was to take up less space in landfills. You can use on face and body. It comes in five shades: Plain, Light, Medium, Dark and Dark Deep.


This product gave my skin a subtle radiance but since I fall in the light family, it softly bronzed my skin for a gorgeous glow. I can't WAIT for Spring to arrive, so I can show off my legs. I chose shade Medium because I didn't want to go too much darker than my normal color. Depending on how bronzed you want to be, you can choose to opt for a deeper shade. You need this in your life. I guarantee you will love it. It's that good.


Rating: A+

Have you ever heard of Prtty Peaushun?

No comments:

Post a Comment