Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Glowing Review:: Emily's Anthology

A beauty addict from Malaysia living in Australia?  Yup, that's Emily, check out her great beauty blog here::  http://www.emilyquak.com/

Here is what Emily had to say about Prtty Peaushun!

Product Review: prtty peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion
Hi everyone! I have a little product review to share with you guys today - this is something I've been eyeing for a really long time. When an opportunity arose for me to review this, I jumped at the chance.

This is the Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion, created by makeup artist Bethany Karlyn, and loved by many a celebrity.
Prtty Peaushun: Subtle light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base give the skin a gorgeous, flattering glow. Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy, slimmer silhouette infused with an innovative blend of plant extracts to lift, firm, tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and varicose veins, as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles.
I've worn this lotion out a handful of times, and the results are subtle, but I love it!

Here are a couple of pictures to show you the overall effect of this lotion. In hindsight, it was probably not the best idea to photograph in natural light, because this lotion really truly excels in flash photography or under direct sunlight.
Before

After

L: Before; R: After

You can still see the shimmer in the above photos, and if you enlarge the photos of my legs (*so shy!), you'll notice that the little imperfections and uneven skin tone are concealed to some extent by the shimmer in the lotion. Don't expect miracle results with this lotion - my varicose veins and discolouration were still visible, especially in harsh white light.

In the swatch below you can see that the lotion is a light gold shimmery shade. I have the shade Medium, which is perfect for me! You can easily go a little darker, in my opinion, because this lotion is so sheer. That way you can fake a little tan as well :)
Read the rest here:  http://www.emilyquak.com/2012/02/product-review-prtty-peaushun-skin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment