Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another Glowing Review! Six2Eleven

Here is yet another glowing review of Prtty Peaushun.   This one comes from Kim at Six2Eleven, a relatively new beauty and style blog.  Thanks for the lovely review Kim!!


My Magic Potion

Time for a little girl talk today!  (JW, I won't be offended if you skip this post!)

With age, comes well...some unexpected surprises.  And heck, I'm only 31!  I can't wait to see what's next (insert sarcasm here).   This summer, I've definitely started to notice more sun spots than last.  Not good.  So I decided to try and be better to my skin and start spray tanning (plus I had a Groupon).  And I love it!!!  However, the one bad thing I noticed was that it amplified my sun spots even more.  Awesome. 

But I found a cure.  Actually, I've had it for awhile now - - but it seems to work perfectly on my new "dilemma."  It's called Prtty Peaushun. I originally bought it for my wedding and to be honest, haven't used it a ton since then but that's all about to change!

Here's what it is and why it's different:
  • Subtle light-reflecting particles in a natural emollient base give the skin a gorgeous, flattering glow.
  • Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy, slimmer, silhouette. 
  • Infused with an innovative blend of natural plant extracts to lift, firm, tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins, as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles. 
  • Not a self tanner. Darker shades can be used to create a natural-looking tan and product will wash off in the shower. 
  • Sensitive skin responds very well to Prtty Peashun as it has some natural healing qualities due to the handcrafted organic plant extracts. 

 How to use it:
  • Use on the body, face, and in the hair
  • Use under your favorite foundation to add a luminous glow to your face! Evens out your skin tone (reducing redness) and provides a subtle, healthy glow
  • Mix with your liquid foundation to create a glowing tinted moisturizer
  • Looks great over a real or spray tan
  • Apply over sunscreen (once your sunscreen has fully absorbed)
  • On the hair, Prtty Peaushun tames frizz and adds luscious shine and glow to highlight and create depth
 It comes in 5 different shades. I use the dark.



Read the rest of the review here::  http://six-2-eleven.blogspot.com/2012/06/my-magic-potion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment