Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fake Flawless Skin!

GlammeVine.com  had this to say about how to fake flawless skin this summer.  Thanks GlammeVine!

Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion, $39.95
Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion, $39.95


So Memorial Day is this weekend, and I’m all prepared to break out my shorts but shocker–my legs are looking less than stellar, thanks to a faded vacay glow and my only twice-a-week workout (hey, I’ve been busy!). Spray tanning, of course, is an option, but I’m reserving my funds for a more special occasion than the usual, just-wearing-shorts-this-weekend affair.

Fortunately, I’ve found that miracle beauty product that will transform my legs into a flawless looking, vein-free and beautifully toned set of stems. The Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion, created by celebrity makeup artist Bethany Karlyn, is an all-natural, cruelty-free, hydrating moisturizer. The organic, anti-inflammatory ingredients are like a super-power skincare cocktail, diminishing cellulite, bruising, stretch marks and imperfections, all while boosting collagen production to keep your skin from looking older than it should. It’s also loaded with light-reflecting pigments that work just like a face foundation, giving just a hint of tint to even out your skin tone, and in this case, enhance your muscles so your legs suddenly look like you’ve logged in a lot of gym hours. Of course,when you rub it in all over, the same effect will occur on arms and abs too. Since the formula actually improves skin with each application, I’ve got nothing to fear with the skin-baring summer ahead. Bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment