Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Glowing Review: Beauty Reflections

Tracy from Beauty Reflections wrote this GLOWING review of Prtty Peaushun.  Read it below and stop by her blog, she writes great reveiws with nice large pictures!

Review: PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion


I don't tan. Well at least not intentionally. My face hardly ever gets colour because I am maniacal about using sunscreen. I don't ever sit out in the sun to tan. Ever. It's just not my thing. The only part of me that really changes colour are my arms. That's about it. And I DON'T use sunless tanners anymore. I just can't stand the SMELL THAT HORRIBLE SMELL! It really bothers me for some reason. I've worked in a hospital, so I've smelled some repulsive things in my lifetime I tell you. But that cooked sweaty stinky skin smell from sunless tanners I can't stomach. Nope.

So if I want a bit of colour in the summer, I use a tinted body lotion of some kind. It's way easier and plus NO STINK.



This is PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight Body Lotion. It was developed by Bethany Karlyn who is a celebrity makeup artist in Los Angeles and this is the formula she has been using on her clients for years to enhance their skin. Enhance is the keyword there that I love! PRTTY PEAUSHUN has some really fine microshimmer that gives a glow to your skin. It also has a temporary tightening effect to make your skin look firmer.


PRTTY PEAUSHUN is made of 92% natural raw ingredients including Avocado Oil, Avocado Butter, Grapefruit Wax, Jojoba Gel, Calendula, Green Tea and Rosemary extracts, Allantoin, Arnica (which diminishes bruises) and Blue Vervain Leaf, and no animal products at all. Gotta love that eco- friendly packaging too!

This is the light shade and as you can see it's very light. It matches my skin almost exactly.


As it dries down, it makes your skin look glowy and better by concealing any minor imperfections. It does take a few minutes to dry down, but once it does it doesn't transfer onto any clothing. If I wanted to add a bit more colour to myself, I'd use the medium shade I think. But I really like this light shade. It just makes my skin look really nice and healthy and I don't have to worry about any strange mismatched colour lines.



Read the rest of her review here:: 
 http://www.beauty-reflections.com/2012/07/review-prtty-peaushun-skin-tight-body.html

No comments:

Post a Comment