Monday, August 20, 2012

Another Glowing Review: Erin Ashley

Positive reviews are always great to read particularly when it's coming from a professional makeup artist.  In a world filled with beauty products we are ever grateful to those pros who tried us out and then wrote about it!!  Erin Ashley is spreading the love, read her review below.

Prtty Peaushun Review 

No, I didn’t type that wrong…that is how it is spelled :) and it is pronounced “Pretty Potion”!  This is the stuff you have been missing for a night out to give your skin that allover glow. The product information on the website:
“Created by celebrity makeup artist Bethany Karlyn.  Subtle, light reflecting particles in a natural emollient base gives the skin a gorgeous, flattering glow.  Radiance conceals minor imperfections and enhances definition to create a sexy, slimmer silhouette.  Infused with an innovative blend of plant extracts to lift, firm, tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and varicose veins, as well as minimizing bruising and sore muscles.  Look great in your birthday suit with…PRTTY PEAUSHUN Skin Tight body lotion.”
Look great in your birthday suit???  I’m in!!!  Here it is:
If you can’t see that writing, it contains 92% natural, raw ingredients, no toxic ingredients and it is cruelty free!   I have medium but it also comes in plain, light, dark and deep so there is a color out there or everyone.  The packaging of this product is so unique.  At first I was skeptical and thought maybe it was just for aesthetic purposes for the product to stand out on the shelf…but I can admit when I am wrong ….and I was wrong.  Bethany Karlyn calls it “anti-packaging” and it is designed to take up less space in landfills.  You know where else it is going to take up less space?-In my kit..a benefit that I adore.  I also think this allows you to get every last little bit out because you can squeeze it up toothpaste style..instead of the hard packaging that other lotions come in.
The lotion gives you a nice, beautiful glow…I like it because it isn’t overly shimmery like some others on the market…it really does just give you a beautiful lit-from-within glow.  The tiny bit of color in it helps to conceal and disguise any discolorations in your skin.  The price tag is a bit up there…$36  but for a cruelty free, non toxic product that makes your skin glow- it is pretty on target.  Also, this isn’t your everyday lotion…go use some Jergens for that.  This is some “creme-de-la creme, I’m putting on my lashes, I’m getting my hair done, I’m rocking that short dress and heels because I am going to see my ex at this wedding” lotion.  There are some big names that have used this lotion and love it too–check out what celebrity fitness guru Tracy Anderson has to say about it at one of her shoots.  Interested in your own? There is a list of retail locations here so you can try some out for yourself!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment