Thursday, August 16, 2012

Celeb Love: Toni Trucks!

Toni Trucks is a rising star and lucky for us, she LOVES Prtty Peaushun!  Make sure to catch her in the just released indie film Ruby Sparks and the new TV series Made in Jersey.   The Diva Gals Daily recently caught up with Toni and asked her about her favorite beauty products.  




2012 TCA Summer Press Tour - CBS Photo Call

While we’ll definitely be taking notes on Janet Montgomery‘s colorful wardrobe on the new series Made in Jersey, premiering on CBS this fall, we’re getting Celebrity Beauty Secrets from her co-star Toni Trucks.
At CBS’ Summer Press Tour, Toni revealed all her top tips for looking absolutely stunning, from head to toe. Check it out!

HAIR: I’ve been using Joico shampoo and conditioners, which are great for colored hair,” says Toni, who gets her hair colored by celebrity colorist Jennifer J. Toni also uses a little bit of Aveda oils and L’Oreal leave-in conditioners to add sheen and shine. “Sometimes I let my hair air dry and go curly and the conditioner doesn’t weigh it down,” she shares. “I have really baby, fine hair and I need products that are light.”
FACE: “I use Proactiv,” declares Toni. “I love having any face care where you do this in the morning and this at night; a routine is good.” She also loves “my Clarisonic. I can not live without it!” Toni use Koh Gen Do makeup base, available at Sephora, which is “pretty wonderful.”
SKIN. “My new absolute favorite is Prtty Peaushun.” The body lotion, which adds sheen to the skin, “covers any imperfection and comes in shades from light to deep dark,” Toni reveals. “It’s hot in summer, and you don’t want to be wearing nylons. I’ve already told Janet I’m getting her some!” I’m sure a Jersey girl will appreciate!
Made in Jersey premieres Friday Sept. 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment