Thursday, November 8, 2012

Another Glowing Review: Perilously Pale!

The lovely Christa from Perilously Pale, great name,  just posted this glowing review of Prtty Peaushun.  Thanks Christa!!


Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion Review


Prtty Peaushun (pronounced pretty potion) is a pretty darn amazing product. It’s no wonder it has such a celebrity following and has been featured in so many magazines. It was created by celebrity makeup artist, Bethany Karlyn, as her own secret formula used on her clients. After many requests she finally decided to make the product available to the public.
Prtty Peaushun is a unique product. It’s like a tinted moisturizer/highlighter hybrid for your body. It helps conceal minor imperfections and enhance muscle tone and definition for a sexy, slimmer silhouette. Not only that but the natural and innovative blend of plant extracts helps lift, firm, tighten and diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and varicose veins. It also helps minimize bruising and sore muscles and can act as a natural insect repellant and sooth sunburn. OK what exactly doesn’t this product do?
Did you notice that? It’s the first thing that I noticed. The AMAZING packaging! So easy to use, mess free, contaminate free, AND you can squeeze every last drop out of it. It drives me crazy when I purchase body lotion in pump packaging and it stops pumping out product when there is still 1/4 of the bottle left!
There is a plain version as well as shades Light (which I have), Medium, Dark, and Deep Dark that have subtle light reflecting pigments.
I love how glowy and fabulous my skin looks when I use this. It isn’t sparkly but just gives a luminous, healthy look to the skin. It certainly doesn’t mask all my imperfections but it does make my skin look better than with any other body lotion I’ve tried. It is also very emollient and leaves my skin moisturized with a nice natural, light scent. I know next summer I will feel a little more confident baring my fish belly white legs!
To see where Prtty Peaushun ($36/8oz) is available for purchase near you, you can check out their website PrttyPeaushun.com. Online ordering is available there as well.

*Product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment