Monday, November 26, 2012

Another Glowing Review:: Will Work For Makeup!

Read what lovely Tiffany from Will Work For Makeup, thinks of our lovely lotion, hint, it's love...

11.24.2012

Your Legs Need This: Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion


I was born and raised in California and being so close to the beach, I always strove for the eternal beachy glow. Sadly, being the young and reckless teenager I was, I often found this "glow" via sun bathing at the beach :(

Nowadays, I'm a bit wiser when it comes to tanning (as in, I don't do it at all anymore) and while I actually enjoy embracing the pale now, I have to admit that pasty white legs will never be a good look for me.

I'll admit, when I received Prtty Peaushun (pretty potion!) Skin Tight Body Lotion a few weeks ago, I didn't have high hopes. I'm not one for fake tanning and the like because I hate the smell, I hate how it comes off on clothes and sheets, and I hate how patchy many of them tend to fade, and although this is clearly a body lotion and not a self-tanner, I still had my reservations. I've used this lotion a few times all over my legs, and the verdict is............................


it's amazing! Seriously.





Read the rest of this Glowing Review here:: http://willworkformakeup.blogspot.com/2012/11/yourlegs-need-thisprttypeaushunskin.html                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment